Okay so I finally took the personality quiz and here are my results:
|
Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50% Sensing
(S) 50% Intuitive (N) 50% Feeling (F) 52.94% Thinking (T)
47.06% Perceiving (P) 56.76% Judging (J)
43.24%
|
Your type is:
ISFP
"Artist" Interested in the fine arts. Expression primarily through action or art form. The senses are keener than in other types. 8.8% of the total population.
Alrighty then. Although I'm not entirely convinced a website can give you an accurate personality assessment with just a few questions but it's a rough estimate I suppose. I guess I see where this website is coming from. I definitely agree with the introvert part. Sensing was a source of slight confusion for me; I consider myself to be a bit more intuitive. I'd say that my perception rather than my senses are "keener" but that's a personal opinion. I'm definitely interested in the fine arts; they're definitely a source of inspiration for me even though I will not be pursuing them next year. Perhaps a little bit more shocking is the fact that I wish I was more artistic. I often have the strong urge to express myself artistically but I am not physically able to draw/paint anything beyond stick people. It's definitely a source of frustration but I've learned to compensate in other ways. I think the thing I'd like to know most about this survey is where these population percentages are coming from because it seems like most of the people I talked to about it have received a percentage that puts them in the minority of the population. Which personality type is the majority falling under? I wonder...
No comments:
Post a Comment