Hello hello!
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yq-FDdLYHBc )
If I had a dollar for every time the boys said hello in that song, I'd have $39.
Herr Dreier told us to talk a bit about the upcoming AP Psych exam so I suppose that's what I'll do. I won't say I'm nervous because I'd be lying, but I definitely plan on studying more as the date approaches. I think the hardest part for me will be keeping all the people straight. Maybe I'll make flashcards or something. I think group studying is a great thing and I'm looking forward to doing more of that. I think we all know more than we know we know. It's just a matter of recalling the information we have stored in our brains. I think the best thing Mr. Dreier can do at this point is give us a few review days. I think the coolest thing of all would be to have a sheet outlining the main points of each chapter, but I suppose the response to any request of that nature would be make your own. I'll probably do that sometime. I think the practice questions and the online quiz practice will be very helpful in the coming days. Other than that, I don't have much to say about anything.
In preparation for the test, here is the weirdest AP Psych Review song video ever (it's Ke$ha):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlcd66jLbtc&feature=player_detailpage
My favorite lyric is "if you're bipolar take salty lithium tonight it'll help your mania plight".
Make sure you take the salty lithium, not the regular stuff.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment